The Poet
Progress: 258/510 pages
The View from the Cheap Seats: Selected Nonfiction
Neil Gaiman
Progress: 202/502 pages

Get Your Tongue Out of My Mouth, I'm Kissing You Goodbye! is a funny book for young feminists

Get Your Tongue Out of My Mouth, I'm Kissing You Goodbye! - Cynthia Heimel

Get Your Tongue Out of My Mouth, I'm Kissing You Goodbye! is kind of the women power joke books that I read years ago.

I was going through a phase of finding out what feminists are like. I only date feminists as I thought respecting women as equal is a show of characters.

Sad to say, it didn't increase my odd of dating.

Back to the book. The detail is not there, but I remembered it is laugh out loud funny. The problem with it is, it talked about men, as if women are dealing with a form of our species that are both foreign and unavoidable.

Someone might give it a lower mark because of that.

Men are not a separate species. Men are like women, only with different things occupying their minds. Men stay pure to the human form by sticking with the basics, toys, sex and food.

Of course, many are intellectual and adventurous and clever. If you give most men free time, their minds would be still on the basics, toys, sex and food.

As for women, they care way more about how other people are treating them, or what other persons are wearing, or thinking. Of course, women are also intellectual, clever. It is just harder to guess what obsession they have besides shoes.

Just going through my bookshelf and found a lot of books with no review. Worthy books that I read and own.

That's why I decided to write reviews for all of them. Well, maybe not all. But I would try to write one or two each day until I'm done.