XOX

XOX

Buy a Bullet: An Orphan X Short Story (Evan Smoak)
Gregg Hurwitz
Faith Versus Fact: Why Science and Religion Are Incompatible
Jerry A. Coyne
Telegraph Avenue: A Novel
Michael Chabon

George Orwell books 1984 and Animal Farm should be on "must read" all for all people

1984 - George Orwell Animal Farm[Illustrated] - George Orwell, Michael He Nineteen Eighty-Four. - George Orwell Nineteen Eighty-Four - George Orwell Animal Farm - George Orwell

How Orwell's 'Animal Farm' Led A Radical Muslim To Moderation is a piece about a Muslim turning away from faith based terrorists act by reading book.

That's why people should make children and adult read books and discourage them from participating in religion. We should stop calling religions harmless, or good, because religion is just the opposite of good. Religions are stupid, and dangerous and it create us against them mentality that spreading hatred.

Read and re-read 1984. Then see the Christian bible through the eyes of a human rights activists who see Abraham was a horrible, homo-psycho father, that tried to murder his child in the name of the blood thirty child murdering Christian god. Honestly, whoever praised Abraham for his "faith" make me sick to my stomach.

Enough of that. Read the article. See the nastiness in religions.