XOX

XOX

Buy a Bullet: An Orphan X Short Story (Evan Smoak)
Gregg Hurwitz
Jerry A. Coyne
Telegraph Avenue: A Novel
Michael Chabon

Books about games playing

The Player of Games - Iain M. Banks All You Need Is Kill - Hiroshi Sakurazaka Ready Player One - Ernest Cline

There should be more, but these 3 just comes out on top.

First one. The classic. The Player of games. I have not read it, but the premise is awesome. This is as much a story about game players, which allows us to rethink culture.

Get this on my to read pile.

The Player of Games - Iain M. Banks

2. All you need is kill is actually the book that Edge of Tomorrow movie is based on. Honestly, Edge of Tomorrow is a much lamer title. If you think about it, the whole story is about learning how to play a game. The main character died and then the game is reset to allow the player to go back to the moment he "saved" the game. He got this until he defeated the monster and go to the next level. The setting is the same, but the main character changed and become more skillful.

All You Need Is Kill - Hiroshi Sakurazaka

3. Ready Player One is another book based on games playing. The winner get the treasure at the end. I have not read this one, but I bought it already and this one is already in my to-read pile.

Ready Player One: A Novel - Ernest Cline

I do wonder if there are more books out there that based on books.