XOX

The View from the Cheap Seats: Selected Nonfiction
Neil Gaiman
Progress: 202/502 pages

Reading plan for 2018

I have never planned ahead  before in my reading. I got a general idea but it depends on my mood and what I wanted to finish first.

Planning ahead actually sounds fine as I have not been able to clear my to-read pile because I keep finding new books that I want to read right now.

So going to plan ahead for next 3 months.

Jan

The Fix - David Baldacci                  The View from the Cheap Seats: Selected Nonfiction - Neil Gaiman

The Fix - David Baldacci         The View from the Cheap Seats: Selected Nonfiction - Neil Gaiman

The Last Mile - David Baldacci                      The Escape - David Baldacci

The Last Mile - David Baldacci   The Escape - David Baldacci

The Midnight Line - Lee Child                  The Thirst - Neil Smith,Jo Nesbø

The Midnight Line - Lee Child  The Thirst - Neil Smith,Jo Nesbø

Feb

The Stranger - Harlan Coben                         The Rest of Us Just Live Here - Patrick Ness

The Stranger - Harlan Coben    The Rest of Us Just Live Here - Patrick Ness

Worst. Person. Ever. - Douglas Coupland     Worst. Person. Ever. - Douglas Coupland

The Pier Falls: And Other Stories - Mark Haddon   The Pier Falls: And Other Stories - Mark Haddon

March

Far and Away: Reporting from the Brink of Change - Andrew Solomon  Far and Away: Reporting from the Brink of Change - Andrew Solomon

Our Young Man - Edmund White  Our Young Man - Edmund White

Probably go off the plan again. Still feel happy to think ahead.