XOX

XOX

The Sandman, Vol. 1: Preludes and Nocturnes
Bad Soldier
Chris Ryan
The Nowhere Man: An Orphan X Novel (Evan Smoak)
Gregg Hurwitz
Telegraph Avenue: A Novel
Michael Chabon
London Fields
Martin Amis

I'm angry today. The catalyst is no surprise.

Reblogged from TezMillerOz:

I'm very disappointed. AR should know better. Some authors are jerks and as reviewers should able to point this out to other readers,

******************************************************************************8

UPDATE: Flora Bellini's smart, intelligent comments are no longer visible because A.R. blocked her. Doesn't approve of authors being "censored" by reviewers, yet totally censors anyone who disagrees with her...

"Yvonne Mason I have had my share of bullies. In fact there is a review on one of my books on Amazon that I cannot get rid of written by a bully. She hated it because I found out her real name and called her out in my blog"

YOU DOXXED HER. Funny how the ones who cry "bully" are often guilty of bullying themselves.

https://www.facebook.com/annericefanpage/posts/10152439887325452?comment_id=10152442520605452 "Anne Rice One person has been banned for out and out rudeness and hostility. I do welcome all opinions on all issues, but this page cannot be used as a platform for rudeness, insults and downright nastiness."

Yet, you can call people "bullies" and "trolls" and "thugs" all you like, and that's supposedly NOT "rudeness, ilnsults and downright nastiness? ARE YOU EVEN READING YOUR OWN POSTS?!

This is just laughable: https://www.facebook.com/annericefanpage/posts/10152439887325452?comment_id=10152441004955452 "Susan Hudson there are varying talents, but there are NO bad authors!"

So angry, sad, and frustrated right now. I'm not even being personally attacked, but I'm offended at how she victim-blames people that the hate-site attacks.