XOX

XOX

Rather Be the Devil
Ian Rankin
Buy a Bullet: An Orphan X Short Story (Evan Smoak)
Gregg Hurwitz
Michael Chabon
London Fields
Martin Amis
Incognito: The Secret Lives of the Brain - David Eagleman

This is an interesting video by David Eagleman.

We are trying to make sense of our mind and how our brain.

Explaining  what we now know about the brain. I've not read the book yet but it sounds interesting.

I'm hungry for a good read, and reading own and not read "Steven Pinker" is good. But I'm running out.

Need more books. I do prefer either very brainy books, or young adults books. The inbetween is the one I grow distance from.

The new Helen Fielding book is out, but if it is another 40 something missing out on what she could do when she was still young and free, I'm not buying it. As a older person, one has more knowledge to move forward, not necessary upward in the world, but forward as in understand a bit more of the world we live in, and start caring about the policy of the government that disadvantaged minority or the poor, or system that need to fix so that more people coexist happily.

A book on how she still worries about her weight, or her nails would make me think she is just a moron. If she lost interest in sex, let her partner has sex with someone else. Why not? If she is not doing, let someone else do it.

I have not read the book and should not pre-judge it. But I'm tired of "women centered" book still center around men.

As in the title.